Law Enforcement uses aircraft…so can you!
This unique asset is available to you as we manage your case and is just another reason Gumshoe Detective Agency is the right choice for your needs.
We may choose to utilize aircraft in managing your case to:
- Obtain aerial photos
- Augment ground surveillance
- Conduct recon for surveillance cases
- Search for missing persons’ vehicles
- Search for stolen vehicles, boats, etc.
Benefits of Air-Ops
Views from the ground can be limited when our target goes off road, or into a storage facility, or gated community or deep in the woods or out of sight from the public road. This is when our aerial platform comes in to play. While we no longer use fixed-wing aircraft for surveillance, we use our Surveillance Drone equipped with FLIR (Forward Looking Infra-Red) and Ultra HD 4K video downlink to continue surveillance from above.
Air-Ops Aircraft & Equipment
Our Professional Drone is equipped with Ultra HD 4K video with 180 degree tilt and zoom and FLIR (Forward Looking InfraRed) for detecting “hot spots” (persons, hot car engines, grow lamps and more)
Air-Ops Crew & Training
Drone use is in accordance with FAA Part 107, the drone registered with FAA, operated by a licensed Remote Pilot assisted by a Visual Observer as needed both of whom can testify in court, or write Declarations if needed.
How Our Aircraft Has Been Used
- The target keeps his new residence location a secret from the courts and his spouse and uses complicated evasive maneuvers to see if he’s being tailed. But the airplane tails him to his new residence and then documents his relationship with a female.
- The target enters a self-storage lot not visible from our investigators on the ground and the airplane documents the target’s activities.
- The target lives in a remote location where ground surveillance is not possible without being seen and the airplane surveils from the air and notifies the ground unit when the target is departing.
- The target is tailed from the air over several counties and the ground unit is able to remain back and covert unless needed to make ground observations such as obtaining addresses, license plates, etc.
- The airplane documents a large marijuana grow otherwise hidden from the road.
- Fresh Aerial Photos for the Attorney Client are obtained for court revealing activity, persons and vehicles not visible on internet satellite images.
Actual Photos From Our Air-Ops
Gumshoe’s Air-Ops insures you of the most accurate and current visual available.
No more out of date satellite pics.
Image taken through thick smoke layer of target at work.
Our FLIR Drone can locate hot spots, hot car engines, and more.